Mother's Day bouquet — treasure key
If you've received a card in the mail or an e-card featuring a hand holding a bouquet (art by Sarah Lazarovic), or an e-card with an image of a bouquet, someone donated to the David Suzuki Foundation in your honour. Thank you for inspiring generosity!
Your card has hidden treasures! Look for them yourself OR check out the image below for the secret locations of:
- a bee
- a bird
- a butterfly
- a heart
- a blue dot
- and the David Suzuki gnome!
Bouquet treasure key
Click the image for an enlarged view
Want to send your own e-card to help bees?
Whether you have a few hours left this Mother's Day or just want to send an e-card in honour of someone you admire, you can brighten someone else's day with this BEE-autiful bouquet!
Want to do more?
Ontario is the first jurisdiction in North America to propose regulatory restrictions on neonics — and they're on the right track. Toxic, pollinator-killing neonics should be banned everywhere in Canada.
- Support North America's first regulatory restrictions on neonics!
- Arm yourself and your friends, neighbours and family with information
- Consider becoming a monthly donor and support the David Suzuki Foundation year-round
- Invite others to tell decision-makers it's time for a nation-wide ban on toxic pesticides
- Ask your local garden store or nursery not to stock neonic-treated seeds and plants
- Choose organic food when you can